Women in Film and Video New England is a nonprofit membership organization for all creative content professionals. With a focus on driving the advancement of women in this industry, WIFVNE provides a dynamic network to facilitate the exchange of ideas and opportunities and builds a solid educational platform to accelerate the professional development of our members.
As a sponsor of WIFVNE, your company does more than support our efforts to promote the role of creative women in film, television, broadcast and media.
Your company will benefit from our tax deductible 501(c)(3) status and you’ll have the opportunity to gain both local and international public awareness and brand recognition for your company. Reach thousands of local industry decision-makers through our community
relations and multiple promotional opportunities. Additionally, WIVNE sponsors are part of our international network of more than 10,000 members via WIFTI.net.
In addition to the level-specific benefits below, all Sponsorship Packages include:
- Listing in The WIRE, Women In Film and Video New England’s monthly e-newsletter
- Company logo on www.womeninfilmvideo.org linked to your company website
- Opportunity to list your events on WIFVNE’s website calendar
- Insertion of promotional materials/special offers in gift bags at selected WIFVNE events
- Ability to attract new customers by offering discounts to WIFVNE Members
- Feature articles in The WIRE for company news items, special offers, new projects
- Opportunity to place promotional materials in New Member Packets
- Logo on screen and mention at selected WIFVNE events
- Opportunity to host networking , lecture, workshop, screening or other event at your business site
- We are open to your ideas to maximize your visibility to our members and within the New England media making community
For more information on becoming a WIFVNE Sponsor, contact us.
We are thankful to all of our generous Community Sponsors, listed below: